Whether you are seeking to hire a foreign worker for your business or sponsor a foreign national as part of an intra-intra-company transfer, we are able to advise and assist throughout the process.

Our advisers can assist your business to obtain a Tier 2 Sponsor License from the Home Office. It is mandatory to have such a license before your company will be authorised to employ foreign nationals.

“Fahad was fantastic from start to finish, really going out of his way to help and advise on the case. I would certainly use Riverway Law again!”

Omar, Keston
Application for Tier 2 Sponsor Licence

We can thereafter assist your prospective worker secure a Tier 2 work permit visa to come to the UK and assist you in obtaining the necessary Certificate of Sponsorship to enable them to work for your company.  There are a number of requirements that you will need to satisfy before a CoS will be issued for your prospective employee including the Resident Labour Market Test which tries to ensure that you have genuinely exhausted all efforts to recruit someone from the domestic labour market before seeking to recruit from abroad.

We are also able to advise on recording and reporting requirements that the Home Office impose on all Tier 2 Licensed Sponsors and how to successfully pass an audit or compliance check.