Our team is very experienced in challenging immigration and nationality decisions which have been made on the basis of national security.
Such cases often involve the use of CLOSED material procedure whereby neither the client nor his legal representatives have access to the evidence relied upon and where appeals and reviews are brought before the Special Immigration Appeals Commission (SIAC).
Our experts have years of experience in dealing with cases involving:
- Deprivation of citizenship
- Passport confiscation
- Refusal of naturalisation
- Temporary Exclusion Orders
- Exclusion from the Refugee Convention
- Deportation following a conviction for terrorism