People visit the UK for many different reasons such as tourism, business, to see family, or to receive medical treatment.
Unfortunately, since the removal of the right of appeal in such applications (apart from appeals based on human rights), it has become increasingly difficult to secure a visit visa to the UK.
It is critical that you are able to satisfy the Entry Clearance Officer that you are a genuine visitor who will return to your country before the expiry of your visa, and that you have sufficient funds for the duration of your stay in the UK.
Our experts will
- Advise you about the strength and weaknesses of your application.
- Advise you about what documents you require to support your application.
- Examine each document and advise you about it.
- Complete and submit your application on your behalf.
- Draft detailed representations to the Entry Clearance Officer to accompany your application.
- Book an appointment for you to submit your documents to the Visa Application Centre. Keep you informed of any progress in your application.
- Advise you on the implications of the decision on your application.
If your application has been refused, we can advise you about whether it is possible to appeal it on human rights grounds or to judicially review the decision on the basis that the decision is unreasonable, irrational or unlawful.